In 2006, we commissioned our first large-scale submerged fermenters capable of handling bacteria, fungal and yeast cultures. In 2008, we started large scale solid substrate fermentation for enzymes production
At the end of the fermentation process, the broth is harvested and processed in different methods depending on the nature of the product.
- Enzymes for Textile, Leather, Beverages and Paper Industry: Cellulase, Amylase, Protease, Xylanase, Lipase
- Enzymes for feed and poultry: Cellulase, Amylase, Protease, Phytase, Xylanase, Lipase.
- Enzymes for Biotech Industries: Customized according to customers’ specifications.
- Enzymes for Pharma industry (manufacturing of chiral intermediates)
- Enzymes for Clinical and Diagnostics: Peroxidase, catalase, Glucose oxidase, cholesterol oxidase, etc…
- Development of Diagnostic kits
- Development of Biosensors
- Production of proteins of therapeutic, industrial, food, and feed applications
- Vermi biofertilizers
- Natural Herbal extracts
- Organic Fertilizer granules (Gluconate Technology)
- Enzymes for environmental pollution control
- Design and installation of ETP
- Water treatment solutions for domestic and industrial purposes.
- Bioremediation of contaminated soils & water
- Biomedical waste management
- Hazardous and Solid waste management
- Disaster mitigation
- GIS Solutions
Analytical and Quality Testing and Training
- Analytical Method development
- Assay development and validation
- Analysis of Biological, clinical, pharmaceutical, industrial, food, and environmental samples.
- Training for academia, industry, clinical establishments, etc.